From the Desk of Miss Erica
Hello Crescendo Academy Families,
Our first day of school is just around the corner! I hope you were all able to sneak in some Summer Fun over the past few weeks. The staff and I have been working hard to put together a fantastic program for this Fall.
Here are a just few reminders:
Mrs. Erica Valori, M.Ed.
Interim Director at Crescendo Academy
To do this summer!
- Order Uniforms by August 20th: Click to order.
- Read and review our handbook.
- Visit the Calendar Page to see the complete school year calendar.
- Tuition invoices are sent via PayPal. Looking to pay via check? Please use the downloadable coupons with your payment.
- All students must have a physical form on file. Please bring with you as you make your yearly well visits. Download here.
- Stock up on classroom supplies to support our teachers and classes! We are always in need of tissues, paper towels, general cleaning products, hand sanitizer, etc.
- Order uniforms! Look for an e-mail from Miss Erica with ordering instructions and deadlines.
Supplies needed for Early Learning 3 & 4 classes:
Full Day Students:
Rest mat & blanket
Please pack 2 drinks if your child will be staying for aftercare.
A school bag (big enough to fit a folder)
A change of clothes labeled with child's name
1 box of tissues
Boys: Lysol/Clorox wipes
Girls: Baby wipes
Morning & Aftercare snack is provided by CA.
$25 Supply Fee due by Sept. 15th